Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Big Bag

We weren't actually training - it was more working out, I think. Either way, it was a fun way to do some things hard - like hold 35lb kettle bells to failure, rack up some sit-ups, coordinate a bunch 'o Burpees, and carry a big 'ol amorphous bag of wood chips across the floor. Thanks to Misa who directed and produced this movie (my first-ever), and who confirmed that watching adults have fun doing something hard can be inspiring - She asked if one day she could do a training sesh at Pat's Gym.

A Serious Training Session from Vera Naputi on Vimeo.

We were seriously having fun.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You are having way to much fun though!

    PG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha. That was much fun. My no butt is very apparent in those shorts. Although my butt hurts lots today, so maybe I will be getting a butt soon!

    ReplyDelete