Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Fine Spring Day

I missed Brad this weekend, especially because his birthday was Friday and he had to travel. It was strange to see him off the day of his birthday, and probably even more of a bummer for him to have to travel. So I wished for the weekend to pass quickly, and thankfully, it flew by. Now it's just a day and a half before Brad returns and then we'll get to properly celebrate his birthday.

One highlight of the weekend was spending a fine morning bouldering at the Lake. It's definitely a record year for me since I never get outside to climb until early May. But after our Red Rocks trip, and what looked like perfect Sunday weather, I had to get out. Annie and I headed up to the west bluff, and met Katie and Steve, and ran into Dobbe and Aaron. We climbed some new stuff in Loompa Land. Here are a few pictures of the moderates.

This is how we started the day - with Katie's ow-wees.




Steve made this little V2 look really fun!




Katie did it, and I copied her beta (Thanks Katie!)


Then we went to do this other problem on a different boulder, which was really fun. Here's Annie.




Katie cruised it.






After a little two hour stint, it was time for me to relieve the babysitter.


It was a fine spring day with friends and rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment