Monday, August 31, 2015

Writing Challenge day 31: Running Challenge



Seems fitting that my 31 day writing challenge ends on the same day I decided to stop #catchingsunrises, and on the day before the start of the 2015-16 school year.  Publicly posting sunrises that coincided with my runs turned out to be public invitations to see sunrises which incidentally became an 83 day habit that I couldn't really imagine not doing with all of you.  Not to mention writing for 7 minutes for 31 days which became as important as running for those 31 days in August.  So thanks to everyone who sent me responses - I was enriched and encouraged, and I grew because of our shared experiences.  As a writing teacher, that just means a lot to me. 

Now for the finale -- Pick one to write about, or write on all three: 

Habit
Obsession
Ritual 

7 minutes of your time ... 






My sunrise runs actually started June 12, so here is the beginning with a few extras.  Love Instagram.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment